hi thorfinn,

Using the present featureset of jCarouselLite, you will not be able to add
content at run-time once the carousel is initialized.
You have 2 options
1. To add the "li" elements before u even initialize the carousel
2. look into jCarousel. Although a bit heavy, it has a host of features that
jCarouselLite does not support.

Lemme know if you have further questions.

-GTG