So I came across a link on Digg to a great site which showed a list of several web APIs. The site was nice and all and provided quite a bit of links.

But as I started probing the Digg posting further, I found within the comments a link to what has to be the most comprehensive compilation of mashup info on the web. The site is called ProgrammableWeb (http://www.programmableweb.com/) and contains a wealth of info for mashup development including categorized lists of APIs, articles, Mashups and how-tos. The site is truly awesome.

The best part about it is that its jQuery-Powered!! Check it out:

http://www.programmableweb.com/

Rey