Well, the row element doesn't exist in the document yet, so your call to
$("#10192") won't find anything.

If you insert newrow into the document (e.g. with
$("#YourTargetElement").append(newrow)), and then do your click actions
(i.e. with $("#10192").click(function() {})), it should work.

Alternatively, you could also use the new
http://blog.brandonaaron.net/2007/08/19/new-plugin-live-query/ Live Query
plugin! :-)  It takes care of all this for you.

Take care, and keep creating!
Sean