Hi SeVir and Folks

My form have a ajax button. Ajax button always is type="submit" so I tested
ValidationAide and Jquery Validation (bassistance.de)

Both plugins have the following bad behavior.

When I click in Ajax Button (value="Attach" id="attach-button"
name="attach") both think that I am trying send the form and try validate.

So My Ajax function cant work :(

Can I bypass this? How can I hack this? Ideas?

How can I say to "Jquery Validation" to validate id="edit-submit" and not
type="submit"? Or how can exclude id="attach-button" from Validation?

Because $("#myform").validate(); already declared.

My Form is:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" id="myform" method="post"
action="/send/invoice">

<input type="submit" class="form-submit" value="Attach" id="attach-button"
name="attach"/>

<input type="submit" class="form-submit" value="Submit" id="edit-submit"
name="op"/>

</form>

Regards

Mario