This might be really dumb but I have an HTML page with jQuery and css
in it. I want to know if I can "load" this into another page into a
container without creating problems with conflicting css.

My reason for this is simple.

I want to be able to build and test a page of HTML and jQuery that
will be used in a larger jQuery project and its getting too hard to
work on it. I want to make sure this page looks right before its
loaded so I need the js, css and so on to be in its head.

I am concerned that I will be creating multiple head and body tags in
the larger project.

Thanks and I hope this makes sense.

Mitch