John Resig escribió:
Yep, sure thing. I personally like to include the extra .end()
(especially when I'm writing long indented statements like that) just
so that I can be  sure that I have my closing ends. I just think of it
as like a closing brace - always good to have, breeds good practices.
(Especially for the time where .onclick() might return a  statement
that /requires/ a .end() to exist.)

--John
I am writing some code using end() method and really, I don't see the time where
".onclick() might return a statement that /requires/ a .end() to exist"

Some example??

--
Best Regards,
José Francisco Rives Lirola <sevir1ATgmail.com>

SeViR CW · Computer Design
http://www.sevir.org
Murcia - Spain