Hi Trinodia,

I'm afraid you're unlikely to get any responses from that - there're always
people on this list who will help you with debugging, but you have to help
us. Posting a link and asking people to play around and find the problems
themselves will rarely result in what you want.

I did just visit, but a minute of clicking things yielded no error for me,
so I have given up.
What are the errors you're receiving? Have you tried debugging?

--rob

--
Rob Desbois
Eml: [EMAIL PROTECTED]