Mike,

Any updates on the issue with the IE6 progress bar and throbber still
showing after an $.unblockUI();?

I'm using Tabs, Thickbox, tablesorter, and blockui with 1.1.3.1.

Pseudo-code
1. Init tabs
2. blockui
3. load 1 table into each of the tabs
4. run tablesorter on table after loaded
5. find each 'a' with a specific class for thickbox
6. unblockui

The IE6 progress bar and spinner don't stop until I click on a tab.
I've tried clicking a tab programatically with no luck. I'll send
samples off list if it will help.

Thank you for your time.

-Shaun Kester