I am trying to create a popup box like amazon (the one you get when you hover
over to see all categories).  I was think that i would create a div that has
absolute position and position exactly where i want it(as it will stay in
the same place as the button will also).  I would then create a hover effect
on the over to show the box , i will explain the out hover function for this
later.  I would then create a out hover effect function on the div that is
acting like a popup box, will explain the over function later.

This leads to 2 problems.

1. I want the popup box to disappear if they are not over the button of the
box(which is a div) but the way i setup above will not do that because i
left the other 2 functions blank.

2. if i fill the function for the out the hide the box the the button hover
effect then i will not be able to see the box when i hover over it.

Can anyone help me on this.  is there an existing plugin that does what i am
looking for.