The one issue I've heard seems related to if the script is in an
external domain - an error is  thrown since jQuery is unable to
request and load that document. However, this is better  than before,
where it simply wouldn't work cross browser.

However, in jQuery 1.2 a scheme will be in place to make this work
cross browser and cross domain.

--John