Anyone have any ideas on this issue? My code isnt' going to be worth
anything if it doesn't work in IE.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andy Matthews
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:08 AM
To: [jQuery]
Subject: [jQuery] IE 7 not running callback from .get()

FF 2 works just fine, but IE isn't running the callback function, nor is it
erroring. if I take everything out of the callback function, and put an
alert() in there it works. So it's obviously something inside the callback,
but FF works okay.

On a side note, is there a better way to debug jQuery? It's really
irritating that it doesn't throw errors like normal JS code.

Here's a link: http://www.commadelimited.com/browsertest/

Once you click through to the referrer page, check it in IE 7 and you'll
probably see a blank screen.

All I did was to move the rest of the code from outside the callback
function, into the callback function. Why would that cause it to stop
working?

Andy Matthews
Senior ColdFusion Developer

Office:  877.707.5467 x747