It would be easier if you posted some of the HTML as well, it's kind
of hard to analyse your querystring without knowing the DOM structure.

I don't know if this helps, but if "#rank-products" refers to the
table, then you query is looking for the first td inside a tr inside a
table inside a table.
Do you have two nested tables or just one?

/Anders