> > From: Michael Geary
> > You can either use my JSON plugin, or similar code like
> > José posted in his reply.
> > http://mg.to/2006/01/25/json-for-jquery

> From: Pops
> When I used your plugin,  IE 6.0 displays
> Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
> Opera 9.1 also fails.   The same failure with jose's post too.
> Is this suppose to work under IE?  Or is JSONP only a FF thing?
> I have not tried IE7

The dynamic script tag that the plugin uses works in all modern browsers
except certain versions of Safari (broken in 1.2 and below, working in 1.3,
broken in 2.0.0, fixed in either 2.0.1 or 2.0.2). It certainly works in IE6,
IE7, and Opera - I have production code that relies on this.

When I've had errors like this myself, it's always been an error in my JSON
syntax. If nothing jumps out at you, can you post a URL or a copy of your
JSON response from the server?

Or copy your JSON response into a piece of JavaScript code wrapped up like
this:

var test = ({"your":"json","data":here"});

and see if a page containing that code will load successfully.

-Mike