On Aug 26, 7:29 pm, "Ganeshji Marwaha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What, i was trying to convey was, although my plugins are listed there, i am
> not motivated to effectively use the plugin web site for issue tracking and
> feature requests because, i don't have the actual code in the repo.

Ah, that's a good point. But the plugins page allows you to add a link
to your own repo (obviously, most people don't have a publicly-
accessible repo, though). IIRC, your site is hosted on hostmonster
(same as mine), and they run apache 1.x, which doesn't have the
necessary apache modules for hosting an svn server.