Michael,

Excellent piece of javascript code you have there to begin a real
benchment and summary report of all the browsers, machines, OSes
timing related issues.

I didn't study it yet, but just running it on my XP box with IE and
FF,  there are different results. I have to see what that means.

Thanks for this. I'll have some more info soon.  I would love to hear
from others who have working web sites or code with grooving jQuery
animation that can do a quick test with FastSleep.exe on their windows
station.

PS: My gmail account was suppose to be my external testing, anonymous,
"sign up to whatever" junk account, but it has taken on a new life.
Hector is fine. :-)

--
HLS