The Ajax tests are disabled in Safari 3, for the moment. If you run
the Ajax tests along with all the other tests, sometimes it crashes.
However, if you run all the tests but the Ajax tests - or nothing but
the Ajax tests, then it works completely fine. It's very frustrating
:-P I hope they'll fix this in their betas.

--John