From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of oscar esp
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 9:35 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Performance from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4

I am in debug mode  (visual studio) in execution the diferences are:

-1.1.4 : 2 seconds (from select an item in client after the second
combo is load in client)
-1.1.2 & 1.1.3:  less thant 1 second (from select an item in client
after the second combo is load in client)

Seems that 1.1.2 & 1.1.3 is faster than 1.1.4....