I'm using tablesorter (http://tablesorter.com/docs/) with paging and
have a couple of questions.

1. I'm using the fixedwidth and paging. The up/down arrows in the
header are overlapping the header text in some cells when I look at
this in FF2 on OSX although it looks OK on IE7 on a PC. ANyone else
come across this? Any suggestions?

2. For the paging component I'm looking to change from displaying page
1 of 3 in a text box to just a simple div. I'm a complete JS/jQuery
n00b and looking for a hint. Right now the code is:
function updatePageDisplay(c) {
        var s = $(c.cssPageDisplay,c.container).val((c.page+1) + c.seperator
+ c.totalPages);
}

I'm looking to replace the var s= whatever line with something that
would add a div or maybe ad/change the text value of a div within the
pager div. Right now HTML includes:

        <form>
                <input type="text" class="pagedisplay"/>
 . . .

Was looking to change to something like:
        <form>

I'm just completely new to jQuery. Tried a couple of tutorials, but if
anyone could either suggest a starting point or a page in the docs so
I could RTFM it'd be much appreciated!