Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Aug 27, 2007, at 3:30 PM, Brandon! wrote:

Ouch, a 6 month old bug?  I guess I'll have to just leave my callback
function in for now, unless someone knows a better work around?

Thanks,

Brandon

On Aug 27, 2:15 pm, "Priest, James (NIH/NIEHS) [C]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon! [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am using the jQuery Interface plugin in a project and I am trying to
get the Highlight effect to work, but I am having a problem in
Internet Explorer (specifically IE6).  When I use Highlight:
if (response == 'success') jQuery('#products').Highlight(2000,
'#FFC');

In Firefox this works fine, but in IE, since the element does not have
a specified background color, after the animation is finished, the

This is a known bug - the Interface demo site:

http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/ifx.html#highlight-fx

exhibits the same behavior in IE.

See:  http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/1014

Jim