Hi Ben,

First let me say that its a night and day difference!! Great job man and awesome turnaround! :D

Now, I'm also having some trouble with it in IE7 with the large pic not loading. As someone else mentioned, all I see is the Ajax indicator running but the image doesn't load.

Rey...

Benjamin Sterling wrote:
After taking a good bit of advice, I made changes to the jqGalView plugin and I think I have it at a very good place now.

Special thanks to those that gave great feedback, I took what you had to say and think I have a winner now. This community breads greatness :)

http://benjaminsterling.com/2007/08/24/jquery-jqgalview-photo-gallery

By all means, please let me know if there is anything that can make it better.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com