hi everyone!
first, im apologyze for my bad english, because my mother language is
spanish :), but i try to improve my english :)

im newbie on jquery and i have a lot of questions about ajax.

i wanna use ajax with xml documents and xslt to format the content of
the xml documents.
see this picture to understand
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/XSLT_en.svg

i have an application that serves xml documents and a xml document in
the client side processed with xslt
 i wanna make a petition to my server, retrieve an xml document and
load into the existing xml document.

i hope: change the existing xml document containing the "served" xml
document and the most important thing.

the html document displayed in the browser (result document) change
its content whit the new content of the xml document.

BUT, ( :-( always exist a but), when i try to load a xml served
document into the xml document on the client, dont work, beacuse  the
load method. work whit the result document, not whit the xml in the
client.

somebody know where i can see or search...?
or somebody wanna insult to me for my bad english :-)
thanks ;)