Hi All,

I'm having issues getting the FCKEditor plugin to work inside content
that is loaded through $('#element').load('mysourceFile.php');

If I use the standard PHP method of including FCKEditor the editors
(there are two on the page) are displayed, however when the form is
submited (using $('myForm').ajaxsubmit(options);) only the original
value that is held in the hidden filed is taken.

If I try to use the FCKEditor jquery plugin, nothing other than a
blank textarea is displayed.

I've tried the plugin in a standard web page and all works fine. I'm
sure I'm missing something basic (as always)
If anyone else has got FCHEditor plugin working within content loaded
in the same way and can offer advice or a solution, that would be a
great help.

Cheers

Keith