To: "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: [jQuery] getting query string val method with jquery

Hi all,

Is there any new built in method to get a query string value into a
var for jquery

For example this same question came up awhile ago here:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/99e1bc29713bba37/09506175a651256e?lnk=gst&q=query+string&rnum=2#

I wasnt sure with the new versions of jquery if there is anything new
built in to do such a thing or if you'd still need to create your own
function to handle it.

Jim