I am using the latest version of Jquery. I did however, figure out the
problem. I am using Coldfusion and yesterday when I was working of
another problem I turned on debugging and that is when the problem
appeared. I had forgotten that I turned it on until today so when I
turned it off the problem was fixed. Frankly I am rather confused as
to why this caused the problem in the first place so if you or anyone
else know what was going on I'd love to here the explanation.