Hi Bennett,

Yes I read the original post plus what you wrote on your site. What I'm asking for is an actual example, not just a "hypothetical" scenario.

Rey...

Bennett McElwee wrote:
I'm really interested in understanding more about this plugin. Could you
give an example of when and how it might be used? I know you listed some
sample code on your page but I'd like to get a use case for it.

[From the original thread:]

Here's a simple example of where jQuery.ready is insufficient. A large-
ish page (50kb) uses jQuery.ready to add rounded corners to the header
at the top of the page. The title displays straight away with square
corners; then the rest of the page loads (a delay of a second); then
jQuery.ready fires and the corners abruptly become rounded. If we
rounded the corners as soon as the header was available then the user
experience would be smoother.
- from
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev/browse_thread/thread/263b3ee5c6e4e63e/896356fc3f78c65d

Generally this is useful when you want to use unobtrusive JavaScript
to set up the page. Another example is setting up event handlers. You
normally have to do this in jQuery.ready(), but this means the
handlers don't get set up until the entire DOM has loaded. Until that
time, the affected element will be inert, causing irritation when
users click it expecting to see their popup calendar or whatever. The
gap may only be a second or two, but it's long enough to annoy users
and result in helpdesk calls. This recently occurred on a production
site I am working on: the site uses YUI, so I was able to use
YAHOO.util.Event.onAvailable() to set up the event as soon as the
element was ready. That made me wonder whether such a facility existed
in jQuery; hence the elementReady plugin.