Jörn Zaefferer escribió:

Olivier Percebois-Garve schrieb:
Will "implies" be integrated anytime soon in validate ?

Could someone please explain how implies works like? I looked at the examples of YAV, but apart from the notion of dependencies I could figure out how it works. I'd be happy to integrate a similar feature into the validation plugin, once I understand what it does. Maybe its already possible and just not documented.

-- Jörn

This is a simple example of YAV implies http://yav.sourceforge.net/en/learnbyexample.html
but more complexes rules can be set with YAV (or jQuery.YAV) by example: