I have a strange behaviour (jQuery 1.1.3 /1.1.2).

I have a screen with a lot of ajax call. That works fine in local test
environment (same machine server-client) or when the net is quick.

However I when I put it in our intranet there are a machine (win2000
ie6) that some times have memory leaks. I have checked the cpu and is
not at 100%.  I check time consumption for the server calls and this
machine (I suppose that we have some net problem) is very slow.

I don't know how afford this issue in order to investigate. It seems
that the problem is related with the net (then ajax call are very
slow)... because in other PC doesn't happen. But maybe is something
related with cpu machine or OS or IE version.

Any clue to begin to investigate?