Hi

Im sorry for not warning about the resize issue, (ive deleted that part of
code ;P)

So if i have <script> tags that call jquery, these calls to jquery objects
wont work for IE.

Ive implemented a workaround, that is not exactly what i wanted but it
works.

The workaround is have a "include" or "include_once" inside a hidden div and
show it whith a fadein or show or any other jquery function..

now the div "closes"

http://copa.hattrickasturias.arvixe.com/test

Thanks and Regards!
Pedro