>                       submitHandler: function(form) {
>                               jQuery(form).ajaxSubmit({
>                                       dataType: "json",
>                                       after: function(result) {
>                                               if(result.status) {
>                                                       v.showErrors
> (result.data); v.focusInvalid();

Hi Jorn,
this code works perfectly but I can manage the ajax response, a simple
json d,ata like in your example, firebug show me the response but I
can't manage why? My code is like your code ... but mine don't work. Any
suggest will be appreciated.

My code :

var v = $("#frmCreaStudio").validate({
        debug: true,
          focusInvalidElement: true,
          errorLabelContainer: $("#frmCreate div.error"),
          submitHandler: function(frmCreate) {
                $("#frmCreate").ajaxSubmit({
                  url: "jresponse.php",
                  dataType: "json",
                  after: function(result) {
                        if(result.status) {
                          v.showErrors(result.data);
                          v.focusInvalid();

I've a div with id="result" but nothing appear inside, I've tried
to put some alert in every position but nothing ... my brain is stalled.

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay