Well, in the interest of full disclosure, for those that don't know, Olmo is part of the MooTools development team.

Now, back to the topic. If there's nothing to glean and there's no benefit in sending list members to what ended up as a very unproductive discussion, why would it be the right thing to do?

Rey...
jQuery Project Team

Olmo wrote:
There's nothing to glean. It's the right thing to do.
-Olmo M.