Hi,

Another way I think I have it working is if I include the idrag.js,
idrop.js and iutil.js files individually, instead of the packed
interface.js.  I have not fully tested if it works but it appears to.
I only need the drag and drop features of interface so far so I am not
sure if I will have other problems down the road.

Jason