Weird, the first time I went I saw nothing, then I checked again and I see the merch now. Try refreshing Glen?

-- Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rey Bango" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jQuery Discussion" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:49 AM
Subject: [jQuery] jQuery Merchandise for Sale. Help Support the Project

Okay, so it seems like you guys want the cool jQuery merchandise I showed you. Well, you can now buy it at the jQuery Cool Stuff store:

http://www.cafepress.com/jquery

That's right, the same cool mug and coaster that I showed you is available for you guys to buy directly.

Every item listed is marked up $5.00 and those $5.00 will be donated to the jQuery project to help continue development of the library that we love.

Rey...