Jörn,

Sorry about the delay. Nabble keeps sending the wrong user info to the
group.

Anyhow, I just added a separate lookup array that includes all options. I
was able to access individual elements of cache.data[a-z], but I couldn't
get loadFromCache() to return everything, so I just made a parallel array
called cache.data["any"]. Ideally, I'd just address the original cache.data
array, but I still can't figure that one out.

Then I set an option called showAll, which returns cache.data["any"] from
loadFromCache() if $(input).val() is empty and that flag is set.

I've got a few other modifications in there, but you'll see where this
occurs. The file is below.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12489898/jquery.autocomplete.js
jquery.autocomplete.js

Shane