The bug for the interface sliders that shows up in IE when you use
Jquery 1.1.3
is able to be fixed. I'm using sliders with the latest jquery library.

Line 223 in islider.js (from the Interface plugin source)
Change it from:
if (toDrag.length == 1)
{
        toDrag.Draggable(params);
}
else {
        jQuery(toDrag.get(0)).Draggable(params);
        params.handle = null;
        toDrag.Draggable(params);
}

To the following code:

params.handle=null;
toDrag.Draggable(params);

[ the bug is to do with the handle that is passed to the iDrag
component ]