From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Lipka
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 9:43 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: My freelance site, a question about redundant code...

Its an interesting effect.  I like it.  A little weird at first, like "Where
is the page?" but I got it pretty quickly.
Have you tried to use a custom implementation of Tabs to do this?  The
benefit is that the "back button" would continue to work.
Plus it already has the animation to do what you want.  Some modification
would be needed, I think.
It might be nice to use some easing on the animation, actually.

Klaus, what do you think?

Glen