I agree.  I think the powers that be are working on an "iframe" that will
compile those tabs into a single "running" demo.  It should also have all
that information compiled together.
Additionally, it will be a working demo to show how it translates into
action.

I've been working on making the demos, but is slow going until that
compiling is in there.
Have patience, it will happen eventually. :)

Glen