From: "John Resig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:10 AM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQueryCamp '07 (Boston)

Yikes...you weren't kidding about it not being free. That's quite a steep
price for only 3 days.
Actually, they just added a fourth day. Tuesday will be tutorials, Wed
- Fri will be talks. I'm going to be giving one tutorial (on
JavaScript Libraries), three talks (The Future of JavaScript,
Beginning jQuery, and Advanced jQuery), and will be on two panels. A
very full week :-)

--John