Hello everyone

I'd like to apologize for the way I presented my problem – as Charles
wrote, it'd be nicer to see just the node addition. It spawns a lot of
communication problems I think, because the keyup events working on
whole tree and session handlers are actually fast as hell, and the
only thing that is terribly slow is the addition of new nodes (in a
exponential way, mind you), as you can probably tell.

To prove it, I commented the event handlers with calcFields and so on,
leaving only main 3 event for adding nodes and deleting it. It's still
the same.

I'm quite worried because I tried to optimize css queries and it still
fails – adding 10th, 11th, 12th… node is still more and more slower.
It's not like I have to wait 1 sec because I do a lot of operation
there. It takes 5, 10, 29 and even 70 sec later and I'm afraid to see
how bad it can be later. I just don't get it how the change can be
exponential because I'm using quite simple code.

I'll try stripping down everything except my main problem and show it
to you later if the issue is still there. Thanks for your time though,
appreciate it.
--
Piotr Petrus http://riddle.pl