Hey Ty,

You can change the icon by simply downloading the actual script file from here:

http://dev.jquery.com/~paul/jquerydetector.js

changing the reference to the current image from this:

http://jquery.com/images/favicon.png

to something that you like better. Then upload the updated script to you host and change the reference in the greasemonkey script from:

http://paul.jquery.com/jquerydetector.js

to the URL for your own custom script.

That will give you total flexibility in the appearance. :)

Rey...

Ty wrote:
Thanks "sweet baby" Rey, that's one [EMAIL PROTECTED]@$$ barb-B-que recipe.
Add GreaseMonkey, a dash of Baukaus GreaseMonkey seasoning...
And just watch as the jQuery goodness bubbles to the top!!
It would be cool to be able to change the image for sites using jquery
to something a little more bold.
Maybe something with a green traffic light, I don't know.

I wasn't sure I could figure out how to add the grease monkey script,
but once grease monkey's installed and I clicked the link it
automatically recognized it and installed it no prob's.