My pleasure Paul. Its been an invaluable tool.

Paul Bakaus wrote:
I think it's time to redo this thing, maybe together with Sean. There
is also a non-external version of mine (I don't know where it is now),
so I'll see what I can do. Thanks for bringing it up again, Rey ;-)

To answer the second question: No, it's currently not possible to
exclude something. Sorry.