ok... this page... http://www.jppromo.ru : there is A LOT of code, so
search in code for //ADMIN AREA START and //ADMIN AREA STOP, the code
between them is the one i want to put into a separate file, for load
via getScript... but there are used global vars like LASTLOGIN and
LASTHREF etc, and global functions, like get and post... now when i
load the suppose admin.js ,  the code doesn't work when plainly
written, if i put this code into a function, i need to pass in the
variables, but it's impossible to make a var like LASTHREF pass there
everytime. is there a way to make global vars for the loaded page, to
be used in loaded script from $.getScript()...