Hi guys.

Ive had a similiar problem and not had a solution, Ive read the forums on the thickbox site and have tried what was suggested, hacking CSS and JS files. Using 1.1.2 Thickbox and also try using latest version of JQuery, Nothing worked.
It seems that its quite a hectic bug that many people cant fix.

Does anyone have a solution? Id appreciate some pointers seeing that ive tried pretty much everything with out much success.

regards
Angelo

polyrhythmic wrote:
I also have been experiencing this.  The problem is somewhere in the
CSS for the TB_Window DIV. The margin-top CSS expression written for
IE does not work to center the DIV in the viewport, and I am unable to
create an expression that solves the problem.  The strangest part is
that the loading DIV, TB_Load, centers itself perfectly using the same
CSS expression.  I have poured over the JS and CSS and haven't found
anything yet.  I don't know if there's any coders out there currently
supporting Thickbox....?