Ok here is the block od code that is not working.

    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
            try {
                var tabs = new TabSet();

                tabs.addTab('Prices', '<?=$prices_table?>',
'tabs_price_normal', 'tabs_price_highlight');
                tabs.addTab('Ratings', '<?= $ratings; ?>');
                tabs.addTab('Photos', '<?= $slides; ?>');

                tabs.makeTabs('tabs_<?= $hotel->table_id; ?>');

            } catch (e) {
                alert(e);
            }
        //]]>
    </script>

This code loads fine and the tabs stuff(not my javscript code) creates divs
with content in them.  In the sort I sort that data i need to and this block
of code is part of a big div that get reordered.  At first when i was doing
this, after reordering the links for the tabs were messed up.  So now what i
am doing is when i reorder, i remove the html content this javascript create
so that it can recreate it will the correct linking.  This works fine in FF
but when i tried it is IE, the javascript code does not seem to be running
because it is not recreating the tab divs and stuff.  This is the best i can
explain it and the most code i can show, if it is not enough then i am
sorry.  Worst case is i have to reload the page to sort.