Well, if John won't take credit for the speed increases, then, I WILL!!!!

Yeah, I tweaked the ternary conditions across a same origin dynamic object literal expression while templating the script using Purple Include like techniques.

That's what sped it up! Enjoy! ;)

Rey...

John Resig wrote:
just wanted to report that i had absolutely not a single issue switching
from 1.1.4 to 1.2 and i use tons of plugins.

The speed gain for me is more obvious with this release than with the move
from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. Also, animations and effects are smoother.

Interesting - I've now heard this at least 3 times now - that there
have been "significant" speed ups in 1.2. I find this particularly
interesting because I didn't make any intentional speed tweaks - I was
purely adding features. I wonder what I changed to cause this to
occur!

Thus, so far so good and congratulation to the whole team for this slick,
steel-solid library ! I'm really broke for the moment, but it's been a while
i last donated to the project, and as soon as i see an extra, you'll get my
renewed "thank you" in financial terms.

:-) Anything is appreciated - thanks!

--John