Hello,

I believe it's easier to add an insensitive url support/redirection to the
plugin repository than fix a typo bug in a book.
Maybe John and Karl can take a look at this.

PS. Thanks to Karl and Jonathan for such a great book, it's incredibly
awesome and really well written (in both ways: code and grammar ;)

--
Joan Piedra  ||  Frontend web developer
http://www.justaquit.com/  ||  http://www.joanpiedra.com/