Hi Jean-Francois,
I like how this project is getting better and better, I'd love to see a
better support for the latest safari and Opera.

For Alexandre's idea, I'd suggest to wait until this sunday and take a look
at the UI uploader plugin, maybe this could be a useful, to upload images
and files and link them directly in the editor.

Cheers,

--
Joan Piedra  ||  Frontend web developer
http://www.justaquit.com/  ||  http://www.joanpiedra.com/