From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Chabot
Sent: jeudi 13 septembre 2007 18:18
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: load() with each(): FF is OK, IE not

It looks like the .load function broke when 1.1.4 came out, and it is still
broken in 1.2. Maybe the way the function works changed, but I cannot find
any description of the change in the documentation.

The below simple test works fine in Firefox. However, it does not work in
MSIE 7. No JavaScript error is thrown that I can see, and the request to get
the content is actually made, it just doesn't update the div tag.
Downgrading to 1.1.3.1 fixes the problem.

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
     $("#feeds").load("getContent.cfm");
});
</script>

-Mike Chabot

On 9/10/07, Michael E. Carluen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Is there anyone who can tell me what is wrong with this, and if there
> are any suggestions to fix.  Works OK on Firefox, but not on IE:
>

>             On the test.htm:
>

>             <script src="/js/jquery.js"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>
>             <script type="text/javascript">
>
>                         $(function(){
>

> $("#testdiv").load("testload.htm");
>
>                         });
>
>             </script>

> On the testload.htm
>

>             <script type="text/javascript">
>
>                         $(function(){
>

> $("span.hitme").each(function(){
>
>                                                 var itemvar =
> $(this).attr("id");
>

> $(this).click(function(){
>

> alert(itemvar);
>
>                                                 });
>
>                                     });
>
>                         });
>
>             </script>

> Thanks!
>
> Michael

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.485 / Base de données virus: 269.13.16/1004 - Date: 12/09/2007
17:22