Andy Matthews schrieb:
I'm loading a table into a div which has an overflow of hidden. I'm wondering what the first steps would be to use a text input field as an autocomplete to filter down the table. We'll say the table has 100 rows, but there are only 10 visible. How might I go about writing an autocomplete which would search through a single column (with a class of 'leadName') and hide any TRs which don't have a match. I'm not looking for code (unless you're up for a challenge), but more for ideas on how to proceed with something like this.
Hi Andy,

I think there are two necessary steps:

1. group the available data into an array that you pass to the autocomplete plugin 2. add the quicksearch plugin to the autocompleted field the filter the table

The difficult part is most likely to show rows that were hidden while filtering via quicksearch plugin.

-- Jörn