Hello,

I have a problem to make this plugin running correctly for my web site.

I have been trying for 2 days now, and I'm hopeless, that's why I am looking
for a kind soul here who can eventually help me!

Here is a demo I made :
http://matthew16.free.fr/jcarousel/jcarousel.html

These are my settings :
                        scroll: 1,
                        auto:7,
                        visible:7,
                        animation: 'slow',
                        wrap:'last'

But as you can see in the demo, it is scrolling 1 picture only the first
time, then it is scrolling two pictures, then it is scrolling more pictures.
Also if you try to go to the previous image after it scrolled two times, it
is not going to the previous image but is going forward.

I think I must change something here :
.jcarousel-item {
    float: left;
    list-style: none;
    /* We set the width/height explicitly. No width/height causes infinite
loops. */
    width: 94px;
    height: 180px;
}

I tried but I have no correct results.

Please! It is my dream to have this running now (yes I am so desperate:)) !

Any help ??

Thank you !!