I've been using asmallorange.com for a few years now, and have had nothing but good experience. Very cheap, as many add-ons/parked domains as you like. Pretty much the only restriction is bandwidth and disk space.

 ~ ~ Dave

Glen Lipka wrote:
I used to use Powweb, but the site was unbearably slow for me. Pings were 3x slower than anywhere else. So I switched to LunarPages. It has good speed, but the service fails every other day. (using siteUptime.com to check every 5 minutes) http://www.siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8892&&UserId=69056 <http://www.siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8892&&UserId=69056> - LAME

For the company site, I switched to MediaTemple. Good service, has not been down, with good speed. But It's too expensive for me personally and the Plesk UI makes me dizzy.

Does anyone have a strong recommendation for a host?

Requirements:

   1. Wordpress
   2. PHP
   3. Free Parked Domains